Canon iP4500 driver is a package available for Canon iP4500 printer device to connect with a PC. Canon iP4500 driver is offered on these pages with no charge.
Canon iP4500 driver is the software necessary to conduct Canon iP4500 printer on functioning operating systems. It is possible to download Canon iP4500 driver. Canon PIXMA iP4500 is a wonderful and quick printer. Canon iP4500 has 5-color ink system along with 9600 x 2400 dpi maximum color resolution, meaning you’ll get your images that are sharp and beautiful photographs from this simple and simple printer.
The printing speed of Canon iP4500 in printing 4″ x 6″ picture is only 21 seconds which may be categorized as fast enough. Canon iP4500 also includes paper trays to conserve both of your paper for printing documents and paper for printing photos, thus you will always be prepared to utilize Canon PIXMA ip4500 for printing your files or photographs.
The following is the complete list of compatible system that fully works with Canon iP4500 driver and can be easily downloaded in the bottom of this website article.
List of Compatible OS for Canon iP4500 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon iP4500 Driver
All of the following are the ways to install Canon iP4500 driver program to your PC system:
- Extract the Canon iP4500 driver file types to your laptop.
- Install the Canon iP4500 driver programs soon after your download is complete by just simply double click on the .exe files for windows system users
- Click on the next option and go through instruction provided.
- The process of installing Canon iP4500 driver is finish and user can certainly print their paperwork by working with this Canon iP4500 printer device instantaneously
How to Uninstall Canon iP4500 Driver
Listed here are the steps to uninstall Canon iP4500 driver file to your laptop or computer OS:
- Just click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, after that just press the Enter button.
- Go through the list provided in the windows command box on your screen and choose the Canon iP4500 driver file
- Just simply double click on the driver file types to start the uninstallation steps.
- Pop up will shows up to check out that you really need to get rid of your printer driver file. Click OK to uninstall Canon iP4500 Driver.
- As soon as the process for uninstallation finish, restart your laptop computer straightaway.
Canon iP4500 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6, Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|