Canon MG3550 driver is a computer software to work with Canon MG3550 printer device to connect with a laptop computer. Canon MG3550 driver is accessible on this page without cost.
Canon PIXMA MG3550 is a elegant sleek and stylish layout printer device with wireless link attribute. It’s an excellent option to scan print and copy documents at house or workplace. It is possible to print directly from compatible smartphone devices through wireless connection to Canon MG3550. The MG3550 additionally support Apple Air and Google Cloud Print features.
Canon PIXMA MG3550 includes additionaly XL printer cartridges that may supply more prints with less ink. It offers you a high quality print up to 4800 dpi resolution. The printing rate of Canon MG3550 is around 9.9 ipm for black and white files and 5.7 ipm for colored files. It can print a beautiful photo in approximately 44 seconds. It’s an ideal option to be able to acquire fast and higher quality print of your precious files and pictures in your own house.
The following is the complete list of compatible system that fully works with Canon MG3550 driver and can be easily downloaded at the end of this website article.
List of Compatible OS for Canon MG3550 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon MG3550 Driver
The following are the procedures to install Canon MG3550 driver program to your desktop computer system:
- Extract the Canon MG3550 driver data files to your computer.
- Install the Canon MG3550 driver files as soon as your download is complete by easily double click on the .exe software for windows OS users
- Click on the next option and proceed with the instruction provided.
- The process of installing Canon MG3550 driver is complete and user can easily print their documents by working with this Canon MG3550 printer device straightaway
How to Uninstall Canon MG3550 Driver
These are the process to uninstall Canon MG3550 driver program to your PC OS:
- Just click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, after that press the Enter button.
- Search through the list presented in the windows command box on your display screen and find your Canon MG3550 driver file
- Simply double click on the driver file types to start the uninstallation steps.
- Prompt will comes out to confirm that you really need to remove your printer driver file. Click OK to uninstall Canon MG3550 Driver.
- Right after the process for uninstallation complete, reboot your desktop device straight away.
Canon MG3550 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|