Canon MG5240 driver is a program to get Canon MG5240 printer device to connect with a computer OS. Canon MG5240 driver is readily available on this page for absolutely free.
Canon PIXMA MG5240 is a high quality All-In-One wireless printing device that has advanced features so as to ease you into printing, scanning, and copying in your house or workplace.
The PIXMA MG5240 comes with Automatic Double-sided printing attribute together with Immediate Disc Printing technology. It’s possible to browse through many helpful features on the intuitive interface and also a 6 cm display screen. It is able to make high-quality and superior prints on every of your company documents for your official needs.
The print speed of Canon MG5240 is pretty quick. It is able to print up to 11 pictures a minute for black and white documents and 9.3 images per minute for colorful photos and files. In addition, it can print full 10 x 15 cm images without border in about around 20 seconds.
Using its own wireless connectivity, It is possible to share the printer’s operation instantly for every family at your residence. Then, each the family members can quickly print directly from several compatible devices like iPhone, iPod touch, iPad, along with Android mobile devices. Printing and scanning to in memory card may also be done wirelessly on this expert printer. The printer can be obtained with 5-individual printer ink cartridges ensuring you may easily change the just one color that runs out of ink without the need to change all of the color cartridges simultaneously.
The following is the complete list of compatible platform that fully works with Canon MG5240 driver and can be easily downloaded in the end of this website.
List of Compatible OS for Canon MG5240 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon MG5240 Driver
Listed here are the methods to install Canon MG5240 driver file to your laptop computer system:
- Extract the Canon MG5240 driver data files to your personal computer.
- Install the Canon MG5240 driver files just after your download is finish by just simply double click on the .exe files for windows system users
- Click on the next button and go through instruction provided.
- The process of installing Canon MG5240 driver is complete and user can print their documents by using this Canon MG5240 printer device automatically
How to Uninstall Canon MG5240 Driver
All of the following are the procedures to uninstall Canon MG5240 driver program to your computer Operating System:
- Click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, then simply press the Enter key.
- Go through the list provided in the windows on your screen and find the Canon MG5240 driver file
- Just simply double click on your driver data files to start the uninstallation steps.
- Pop up will comes up to check that you really want to get rid off your printer driver file. Click OK to uninstall Canon MG5240 Driver.
- Immediately after the process for uninstallation finish, restart your laptop computer straightaway.
Canon MG5240 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.4, Mac OS 10.5 and Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|