Canon MP530 driver is a package suitable for Canon MP530 printer device to connect with a computer. Canon MP530 driver is readily available on this site at no cost.
Canon PIXMA MP530 is a All-In-One professional printer that comes with Automatic Document Feeder attributes (ADF) and Fax capabilities. It’s a suitable printer for small home office and business use.
The PIXMA MP530 is able to offer you a great quality prints, copies, and scans at rapid speed. The print speed of the printer in printing black and white files is up to 29 pages per minutes while printing color photos can be carried out at rate 19 pages per minutes. Printing a complete graphics at size 10 x 15 cm could be carried out in just about 51 seconds in default mode. Copying speed is also impressive, it may copy at rate 28 copies per minute in black and 19 copies a few minutes in color setting.
The fast print, copy, in addition to scan rate comes along with an integrated ADF attributes will make it an ideal printer to use at your office to increase your job productivity. You are able to take advantage of this advance printer to print, copy, and scan double-sided documents automatically. The print resolution of the printer is left up to 9600 x 2400 dpi print resolution whereas the integrated scanner includes 1200 x 2400 dpi scan resolution for sharp and crisp color scans.
The following is the complete list of compatible operating system that fully works with Canon MP530 driver and can be easily downloaded in the bottom of this website article.
List of Compatible OS for Canon MP530 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon MP530 Driver
Listed here are the process to install Canon MP530 driver program to your personal computer OS:
- Extract the Canon MP530 driver file types to your home computer.
- Install the Canon MP530 driver software as soon as your download is complete by just double click on the .exe computer files for windows OS users
- Click on the next button and go through the instruction presented.
- The process of installing Canon MP530 driver is complete and user can easily print their documents by utilising this Canon MP530 printer device automatically
How to Uninstall Canon MP530 Driver
Listed here are the steps to uninstall Canon MP530 driver file to your laptop computer system:
- Simply click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, then simply press the Enter key.
- Go through the list provided in the windows command box on your computer screen and identify the Canon MP530 driver file
- Simply double click on your driver programs to start the uninstallation steps.
- Prompt will comes out to make sure that you really want to remove your printer driver file. Click Okay to uninstall Canon MP530 Driver.
- Just after the process of uninstallation complete, reboot your home computer device straightaway.
Canon MP530 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|