Canon MP540 driver is a software package to work with Canon MP540 printer device to connect with a laptop. Canon MP540 driver is presented on our site at absolutely no cost.
Canon PIXMA MP540 is a slick All-In-One printing device provides high-quality prints and attributes. The printer is very economical makes it very suitable for small and home office users.
The printing resolution of Canon PIXMA MP540 is up to 9600 dpi that may be categorized as a top printing resolution for home users. It also will come with memory storage slots to be able to facilitate you in printing straight from the printer. It also comes with dual paper tray available.
The Canon MP540 is available with 5 different inks that makes it quite easy to substitute one definite printer ink cartridge without needing to alter all of it. The printer can supply you a 10 x 15 cm images in around 41 seconds.
The following is the complete list of compatible platform that fully works with Canon MP540 driver and can be easily downloaded at the end of this website article.
List of Compatible OS for Canon MP540 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon MP540 Driver
Below are the ways to install Canon MP540 driver program to your PC OS:
- Extract the Canon MP540 driver programs to your desktop computer.
- Install the Canon MP540 driver files as soon as your download is finish by easily double click on the .exe computer files for windows Operating System users
- Click on the next button and go through instruction provided.
- The process of installing Canon MP540 driver is finish and user can certainly print their data files by using this Canon MP540 printer device straight away
How to Uninstall Canon MP540 Driver
Listed here are the procedures to uninstall Canon MP540 driver file to your desktop computer OS:
- Mouse click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, after that press the Enter option.
- Search through the list available in the windows command box on your display screen and search for your Canon MP540 driver file
- Just simply double click on the driver software to start the uninstallation methods.
- Prompt will comes up to confirm that you truly want to eliminate your printer driver file. Click Okay to uninstall Canon MP540 Driver.
- Right after the process for uninstallation complete, restart your system right away.
Canon MP540 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (x86 / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (x86 / x64)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9, and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|