Canon MX375 driver is a program intended for Canon MX375 printer device to connect with a laptop. Canon MX375 driver is presented on the site for free.
Canon PIXMA MX375 is a All-In-One Printing device for the daily use. This inexpensive printer provides the abilities of scanning , faxing, copying, as well as printing effortlessly. The MX375 also will come with blue ink cartridge technologies ensuring a high quality prints on your essential files and images.
The printing resolution of Canon PIXMA MX375 is 4800 x 1200 dpi which can definitely create crisp and sharp text in your black and white documents. It is a perfect choice for your household or a small workplace.
Canon MX375 provides you a choice to enhance your job productivity with its built in Auto Document Feeder for faxing, scanning, along with copying many files effortlessly and fast.
The printing speed of Canon PIXMA MX375 is 8.7 ipm for black and white files and 5.0 ipm for colored documents. Image in 10 x 15 dimensions without edge could be printed in about 46 seconds and the speed of copying A4 size files can be completed in only 23 seconds. It will be certain that you don’t need to watch for a long time before printing, copying, scanning, and faxing utilizing this particular printing device.
The following is the complete list of compatible operating system that fully works with Canon MX375 driver and can be easily downloaded in the end of this website article.
List of Compatible OS for Canon MX375 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon MX375 Driver
Listed here are the methods to install Canon MX375 driver file to your computer Operating System:
- Extract the Canon MX375 driver files to your PC.
- Install the Canon MX375 driver file types as soon as your download is finish by simply double click on the .exe data files for windows system users
- Click on the next option and go through instruction provided.
- The process of installing Canon MX375 driver is finish and user can print their files by utilising this Canon MX375 printer device instantaneously
How to Uninstall Canon MX375 Driver
All of the following are the process to uninstall Canon MX375 driver program to your PC Operating System:
- Click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, and the press the Enter option.
- Search through the list available in the windows command box on your computer screen and locate your Canon MX375 driver file
- Just double click on the driver software to start the uninstallation methods.
- Pop up will comes up to check out that you really need to take away your printer driver file. Click OK to uninstall Canon MX375 Driver.
- After the process of uninstallation complete, reboot your computer system straightaway.
Canon MX375 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|